Well Mike and I met on November 26th 2001 at his cousin's family Thanksgiving. We kind of never asked each other out just assumed we were together. I was going to school 4 hours away from him and had to return to school just a couple of days after we met. We kept in touch through the phone and he would come see me when he had a chance. The first part of May 2002 I moved to Mineral Wells to be with Mike. We moved into our own place a week after i moved here. We had only lived at our new house two weeks when I got a knock on the door, it was Mike's uncle Mark telling me my mom had passed away, this was May 25th 2002. In October of 2002 I found out I was pregnant with our first child. On May 29th 2003 after 6 hours of labor Katherine Elizabeth Mizeski was born. We really weren't interested in having anymore kids anytime soon. In July of 2006 I found out I was pregnant with our second child. On March 23rd 2007 after 21 hours of labor our son Jaxson Dylan Mizeski was born. I decided I would have my tubes tied because we didn't want anymore kids. Life hasn't always been easy and it won't ever be but we make it through by the grace of god and our love for each other.
Velma
No comments:
Post a Comment